In remembrance of the spiritual work
of Anglican Chaplains who
served at RAF Yatesbury in
the Second World War. There on
6th August 1942, Padre John Collins
(later Canon of St. Paulís Cathedral)
with his fellow chaplains founded the
Fellowship of the Transfiguration of our Lord.
We remember the chaplains who followed
and those who, in other places
spread the Fellowship. All experienced
a Christian love in action
which remains an abiding inspiration.
On 8th August 1997 the surviving members
of the Fellowship presented this address
to All Saints Church, Yatesbury, with love and gratitude.