Holy Trinity Church, Quemerford, Wiltshire, England
Quemerford lies on the edge of Calne. The Wiltshire Collections book by, Aubrey and Jackson, shows the names Camberford, Comerford and Kemerford have previously been used, and tells us this chapel was consecrated in 1853.
Our visit was towards the end of the day as the light started to fade. The church has many splendid stone heads around the outside - click on the link (under photograph below) to see lots more photographs.