remilham (alias Cowage) used to be a separate parish from close-by Foxley
until the late 19th Century. The current building, a former chancel, (also known as the mortuary chapel) replaces the original which was demolished circa 1850. The church is located on Cowage Farm, and close-by is Bremilham Mill cottage which is, as the name suggests, a water mill.
We hear on the local news from time to time about 'England's smallest church' with many claiming to be just that; Bremilham is one of these contenders. Having not visited the others, we cannot vouch which we believe to be the smallest, but this certainly is on the snug side.
The church of St. is a Grade II listed building - more information about the listing can be found at the British Listed Buildings
More information about Bremilham can be found at the excellent Wiltshire Online Parish Clerks